Here we publish copies of the main formal documents which we’re able to share publicly, as the Neighbourhood Plan is developed. (You will also find other documents linked to where available from other pages, e.g. collated notes of residents’ comments are linked to on the Public Meetings page.)
Formal Documents from SCDC:
- The application to designate the Area for the Neighbourhood Plan is here
- The map showing the area is included in the above, or you can see it on its own here
Steering Group notes:
- Some initial backgrounds demographics were gathered in this slide set covering housing, age mix, where we work and how we get there.
- Here are notes of the meeting on 5th December, which include the updated progress plan; papers circulated in advance of that meeting can be found linked from the event entry.
- Here are notes of the meeting on 25th Jan 2017, again including an updated progress plan.
- Here are the notes of the meeting on 27th Feb 2017. And the revised progress plan is now on a separate document.
- Here is the report to the Annual Parish Meetings for Stapleford and Great Shelford respectively.
- Notes of the meeting on 24th April 2017.
- Notes of the meeting on 24th May 2017.
- Notes of the meeting on 28th June 2017.
- Notes of the meeting on 27th July 2017.
- Notes of the meeting on 28th March 2018
- Notes of meeting on 15th May 2018
- Notes of the meeting on 12th June 2018
Spotlight Groups notes:
These can all be found within the pages for each Spotlight Group – see links above.